Chrysler 300 forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
ok in a better mood today, for those that have submitted i greatly appreciate it i know the hard work you put into cleaning the car and finding the right truck. With that said i hope you guys who have submitted arent too upset with this, but i am going to extend it until the 30th for submissions, with that said those that have submitted if you have a newer or better one you receive in this time period it shall be allowed to count, if you cant edit your previous picture post then your newest picture post will be in the running...

thanks guys,
todd

·
Registered
688 Posts
The weather is breaking here within the next day so i will get the car out of the garage and hunt me down a trucker...got a nice huge truck stop 4 miles aways...ill be on a stake out for a day waiting for the right truck....or two :smileup:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
damn i still miss the dead line i wont get home till the 3rd lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nemo

Chrysler 300 Forum Senior Member!

I think it's just the topic is not that great photo opportunity and crappy weather for others . can't believe only 3

I am sorry I have to disagree with that.
How it is so hard to take a pic next to a parked truck? just like parking you car next to another 300 and taking a pic, or next to a sign or a flower on the road next to your car or a neon sign in it. its what you put into it that counts.

·
DFW LX CLUB Member
11,215 Posts
Nemo

Chrysler 300 Forum Senior Member!

I think it's just the topic is not that great photo opportunity and crappy weather for others . can't believe only 3

I am sorry I have to disagree with that.
How it is so hard to take a pic next to a parked truck? just like parking you car next to another 300 and taking a pic, or next to a sign or a flower on the road next to your car or a neon sign in it. its what you put into it that counts.

problem is finding a nice enough truck that is standing still to take a picture of rich...i thought it would be easy but it really isnt...and i drove miles too...

but oh i was able to find another today and took another pic :D

·
Registered
688 Posts
Well I had one day of partial sunshine here. I drove around and put 46 miles on the car looking for a "Show Quality" Truck...i found plenty of regular run of the mill rigs but it was hard to find a nice truck....Due to the weather recently all the trucks around are salt covered and dirty as hell....

So this will be my First entry for Photo of the Month and this was the best i could get...Good Luck all:Hey:

This is a Service Center For Rigs that i kinda Drove around the Closed gate to get a picture...I couldnt get a wider shot due to the rows of trucks but hey...i made the contest!!!

·
DFW LX CLUB Member
11,215 Posts
Well I had one day of partial sunshine here. I drove around and put 46 miles on the car looking for a "Show Quality" Truck...i found plenty of regular run of the mill rigs but it was hard to find a nice truck....Due to the weather recently all the trucks around are salt covered and dirty as hell....

So this will be my First entry for Photo of the Month and this was the best i could get...Good Luck all:Hey:

This is a Service Center For Rigs that i kinda Drove around the Closed gate to get a picture...I couldnt get a wider shot due to the rows of trucks but hey...i made the contest!!!

now that is one badass pic! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
mass that picture is bad ass! tracy i think that trailer will work for a picture, cant gurantee any winnings but the trailer is sweet and you can see the tandem axel in the back so you know its a trailer. keep the submissions up guys we have had some great ones as of late :)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Hey guys here is my submission. Unfortunately the one day I could drive around to find a truck it rained. Oh well, still got a cool pic I think. I have two that I'm considering... is it against the rules to put up both, ask for opinions, and finally submit one of the two? Let me know and I'll put up the other one but I think this is the one I want

Looks like the mighty 300 is bigger than the rig!

101 - 120 of 148 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.