Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The spooky theme fell through last time... i think since i was the only one to post a pic last time that i get to pic! lol lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
Spooky would be fine with me. I was just more focused on the scavenger hunt and also my wife and daughter were in the hospital at different times this month.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Spooky would have been a decent theme, I think as stated, the scavenger hunt really caught a lot of peoples interest and the regular photo contest fell to the wayside, Im sure if we put more a push on it this month we would have better results todd...hell, maybe I'll even finally submit a pic..lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
i see the thread, i am just not sure on what stance to take. i think october 1 i will try to either re do spooky theme or think up something else.
I think the spooky theme is a great idea but you have to be very specific about the requirements.

This is a little extreme lol

This is sweet!
We can top these babe! lol

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The theme is YOUR 300c with a Geo Metro on each side of it. the Metro's must be RED in color and have STOCK rims..

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
since it's October(holloween ) why not do trick or treat theme meaning your Holloween custom that you go trick or treating in :)

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What.....

Dude it has to invlove the car. and im not putting my car in a spiderman costume.

lets keep to the RULES HERE PEOPLE!

1 300c...
2 geo metros...
The end

1 - 20 of 26 Posts