Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Photo Contest #9 Submission and
Discussion Area

Thanks to 316Badazz300c the theme for Contest #9 is........

"Man's Best Friend" aka a dog

All standard rules apply

Remember to submit only ONE picture, any post including more than ONE picture will have all but the first picture removed to comply with rules.

Submissions will close November 2cd!!

Sponsored By:

The winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate Good on ANY product at their online shop, or can be sent in any other form also!! (no use deadline)

Thank You Airflow Innovations aka Lance for you're support!!

AND!!!

The Winner will receive a Chrysler 300 Interior LED light Kit or equivalent to their online store!!

Thank You Advanced Automotive Concepts for you're Support!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
While I think we all know what is intended by "man's best friend," I'd like to be that guy for a moment and mention that the theme doesn't actually say dogs. I like dogs, but I'd consider pint of Guinness a better friend then a mutt that shits on the carpet. Too bad I got rid of my dog.

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
well mike, if this IS subjective, Ill get a pic of my HAND on the car. thats MY BFF!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
C'mon ****ers you know man's best friend refers to a dog, Park it in front of a K-9 Patrol car or a pound for god's sake! SHEEEESH

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
OMFG, even with all these posts about wheres the ****ing dog, yet another submission with, dadadadaaaaaaa, NO ****ING DOG

·
Registered
111 Posts
ah hell just thought my big azz great dane with head sticken out sunroof would make sweet pic. but maybe not many dog lovers, so whatever makes your motor run, hand, booze, dolls
maybe i should have chose "CARS" that would have been creative lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is funny so far - I am really trying to see the theme in the pictures submitted so far. I am guessing it's just me who is stupid and doesn't get it, but I don't get it.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.