Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please use the poll above to select your favorite 300/lx/ly and bridge photo!

300 Addict:

drosaid:

dbyers35:

sambuh:

check6x:

babylinda:

sniper300c:

donnie1:

cathauler:

truth kid:

elby04:

cksigmapi:

willy723:

1 bad snake:

pooske:

hopefully i got everyone! if anyone notices i made an error contact me immediately. took me a while to scroll through 38 pages! :SHOCKED:

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay guys get your vote in! I want to thank esad for making the adjustments to allow all 15 entrees to be apart of the poll! good luck all, its going to be a tough one.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
My vote is in :smileup:

Hey Todd, did you clear up these pictures in anyway? Some where alot darker when originally posted up and the one I vote for seems a little "out of focus" now from the original???

Anyway, it still didnt change my vote but was just a little curious.

·
Registered
630 Posts
damn that was a hard vote...

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My vote is in :smileup:

Hey Todd, did you clear up these pictures in anyway? Some where alot darker when originally posted up and the one I vote for seems a little "out of focus" now from the original???

Anyway, it still didnt change my vote but was just a little curious.
nope didnt alter them in anyway. the only thing i did which i just did was save them onto my hard drive and upload them into my photo bucket, so all the pictures are linked exactly the same so you either see none of them or all of them. :4-dontknow: so in theory i guess i could of lost a little bit of quality in which i apologize from just copying and pasting

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
nope didnt alter them in anyway. the only thing i did which i just did was save them onto my hard drive and upload them into my photo bucket, so all the pictures are linked exactly the same so you either see none of them or all of them. :4-dontknow: so in theory i guess i could of lost a little bit of quality in which i apologize from just copying and pasting
No need for an apology, its great that you have put the time in to make it happen.

I would be surprised if my vote doesnt win this one....... great picture!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Wow, amazing pics guys and gals...... very tough choice :smileup:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts