• pooske

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
I am the other vote for John because it demonstrated engineering and the willingness to go that extra step.

I do not want my vote back. No one is going to beat Sniper.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Thank you to the 6 people that voted for me instead of Sniper, I should have done one with just the halo's might have had a fighting chance, my HID's are so bright it really over shadows the Halo's. Looking forward to the next one to see if I can get a good one. I had a great theme all picked out as well.

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
hopefully if the contest continues to grow in popularity then we will have a second prize. not saying we have determined a first prize yet, but it would be cool!

bump for more votes!

·
DFW LX CLUB Member
11,215 Posts
hopefully if the contest continues to grow in popularity then we will have a second prize. not saying we have determined a first prize yet, but it would be cool!

bump for more votes!

second prize?? dont you mean a third one since aac and airflow are current sponsors? :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
I am the other vote for John because it demonstrated engineering and the willingness to go that extra step.

I do not want my vote back. No one is going to beat Sniper.
lol thanks Ray, yes that was a huge engineering effort on my part :D yeah we all know who stole this contest with that bad*** pic :smileup:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Well Todd looks like your gonna hit your mark again.....Photo contest 13 you wanted at least 50 vote...and you got it...this contest you said you were going to shoot for 75...and as of right now your one away...GOOD WORK:smileup:

Whats the Prediction for next month...a 100 haha:SHOCKED:

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Well Todd looks like your gonna hit your mark again.....Photo contest 13 you wanted at least 50 vote...and you got it...this contest you said you were going to shoot for 75...and as of right now your one away...GOOD WORK:smileup:

Whats the Prediction for next month...a 100 haha:SHOCKED:
thanks! that would be correct 100 votes, but it depends on how well liked the contest is and how easy it is for the members to participate.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts