• YES

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • NO

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • If they have 1000 or more posts on this particular website

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • next photocontest they can compete

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • other (please explain in post if you choose this selection)

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
well, i was gonna go and take a pic today near a suspension bridge that lights up blue at night, and have just my halos and underbody neons on, had the exact location and everything, buuutttt i can't ****ing win today, fuse for amp goes, capp won't charge so had to discharge, then mygig says **** you i don't want to play, hours later everything works, i put it all together again, close trunk lid, and bam 3 new scratches on top that weren't there before, i swear i am ****ing cursed today, no rides near any bridges or water for me, will take pic for fun another day...here is my submission

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
As for the results of the poll. Surprised the poll was so close. Hopefully nobody object but, its going to go like this. we had 28 say yes 22 say no with some specifics. My hombres who drive other LX/LYs are allowed to enter the contest under the exception if you don't have a 300 and your entering your LX/LY in this photocontest or an upcoming photocontest you must have at least 1000 posts... If anyone is outraged on how I determined this based on the poll please send me a PM and we will discuss it. Thanks again for all that showed their support and took the time to vote in the poll.

Back on topic lets get some last minute pictures!!!!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
honestly todd, if it makes it easier, remove my submission, i really don't need anything from aria since i am a v6, also AAC is great and all, but i think i got my lighting situation more than covered, just wanted to participate for once, best of luck to all

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Can you skip the semi and just put them all in the final? This was a great theme and I don't think any of the pics should be weeded out. There was lots of time and planning from all the members on this one...

341 - 360 of 377 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.