• YES

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • NO

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • If they have 1000 or more posts on this particular website

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • next photocontest they can compete

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • other (please explain in post if you choose this selection)

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
Can you skip the semi and just put them all in the final? This was a great theme and I don't think any of the pics should be weeded out. There was lots of time and planning from all the members on this one...
these are my thoughts as well. the problem i am going to run into is the poll which i need to figure out. I think it limits me to 10 choices.

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
honestly todd, if it makes it easier, remove my submission, i really don't need anything from aria since i am a v6, also AAC is great and all, but i think i got my lighting situation more than covered, just wanted to participate for once, best of luck to all
thanks derek! I am going to try to get all the photos in though. you took the time to do this, if you win maybe you can work out a deal with another member who would like the winnings :)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
thanks derek! I am going to try to get all the photos in though. you took the time to do this, if you win maybe you can work out a deal with another member who would like the winnings :)
yeah, was planning on doing that anyway if it happened, but seriously, if you can't fit it in, don't worry, at least i got some cool pics out of it :smileup:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
This is absolutely the right decision! If anyone who frequents this board enough to have a 1000 posts they are providing invaluable information. I know several of the people that don't have a 300 have been the reason I stay active on this board more than any other, and have made some great friendships because of it!

As for the results of the poll. Surprised the poll was so close. Hopefully nobody object but, its going to go like this. we had 28 say yes 22 say no with some specifics. My hombres who drive other LX/LYs are allowed to enter the contest under the exception if you don't have a 300 and your entering your LX/LY in this photocontest or an upcoming photocontest you must have at least 1000 posts... If anyone is outraged on how I determined this based on the poll please send me a PM and we will discuss it. Thanks again for all that showed their support and took the time to vote in the poll.

Back on topic lets get some last minute pictures!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
You could get the filter element and sell it.

honestly todd, if it makes it easier, remove my submission, i really don't need anything from aria since i am a v6, also AAC is great and all, but i think i got my lighting situation more than covered, just wanted to participate for once, best of luck to all

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
well that poll limit defeats the purpose of contest doesn't it :) I think this is the most participation contest isn't it? You can remove mine if one needs to be removed to make it work.

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Just a thought, but if there are too many submissions to fit in a poll, it could be run like the MOTM contest with nominations for folks favorites, then the top nom's could be voted on. Takes more time, but can make it so that everyone gets a chance, especially if the contest picks up even more popularity. That is how it was started, but there hadn't been enough submissions to matter at the very beginning to need to narrow it down too much. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
34,041 Posts
That's an excellent idea Mike! Of course, it would be up to Todd to say how many are allowed in the contest. Seems the nomination process works pretty good in the MOTM contest!

·
Registered
806 Posts

Bridging the Gap, Large or Small 300's continue to "Conquer"
"Can U HEMI"

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

·
Registered
630 Posts
nice pics everyone. loved looking. get my car tomorrow:smiledown: missed it. i will still take a pic tho just for fun. cause the bridge theme was the best one for me so far.. good luck to everyone...

361 - 377 of 377 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.