Chrysler 300 forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Missouri is known as the "Show Me" state, so in my entry I am showing ya my Heritage Edition 300C and the world famous B-2 Stealth Bomber at Whiteman AFB, Mo.

ok, so how do I make my pic bigger without having to click on the image?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I'll just drive to downtown Lowell and take some pictures with some hondas. It will be a two for 1... first American industrialized city and the Honda capital of the us

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Since we're a small city in SC, had a hard time trying to find a well-known site! But we are the city that has the BMW manufacturing plant for the U.S. So here is my submission in front of the Visitor Center for BMW.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Since we're a small city in SC, had a hard time trying to find a well-known site! But we are the city that has the BMW manufacturing plant for the U.S. So here is my submission in front of the Visitor Center for BMW.

they allwoed you to drive up that close to the building. i have driven by there so many times when i lived up that way. good choice, its hard to find stuff relating to SC except for the gamecocks and clemson.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
they allwoed you to drive up that close to the building. i have driven by there so many times when i lived up that way. good choice, its hard to find stuff relating to SC except for the gamecocks and clemson.
Yes, you can drive up to unload or pickup. But it was Saturday so the visitor center was closed!! You got that right about nothing being here except Gamecocks and Clemson stuff!! :D

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
great submission pam. if i were to live in south carolina i would put mrytle beach. I had tons of fun there as a child. You guys are also known for some of the top in the nation golf courses :)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
great submission pam. if i were to live in south carolina i would put mrytle beach. I had tons of fun there as a child. You guys are also known for some of the top in the nation golf courses :)
Thanks, Todd. Myrtle Beach is fun but it's about 4 1/2 hours away! And yes, there are tons of golf courses. The best being in Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach. But BMW was closest to me! :D

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
can't edit my previous post but decided that this was a better picture to enter for the photo contest. This is Kyle Field at Texas A&M, Home of the 12th Man and the Fighting Texas Aggies

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.