Chrysler 300 forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photocontest #16 Discussion/ Submission thread

13K views 90 replies 30 participants last post by  BigE 
#1 · (Edited)
A photo that best represents your city, state, etc.

Examples: Colorado a picture of a car at the Coors brewery :smileup:
Maybe if you live in Detroit you could do something related to the motor city etc.

Really there are endless ideas as to what represents your state and or city but this should give everyone an opportunity to participate.

All standard rules apply
Rules:

1. Each Competition will have a theme, and will be announced at the beginning of the contest.

2.Contestants are limited to 1 photo per contest

3.There MUST be a Chrysler 300 in the photograph submitted or an LX/LY. If you have an LX or LY other than a Chrysler 300 you must have 1000 posts or more on 300cforumz.com to participate.

4.No photoshopping is allowed other than cropping.
a.Exception: There will be photoshop contests and photoshopping will not only be allowed…but required (mspaint, photoshop, etc).

5.The submitted photo must be taken by the contestant (or in photoshop contests created by the contestant)

6.A caption or description will be allowed in the post with the photo

7.Each Photo must only be posted once, Nominated Photos may not be posted in another contest.

8.Each submission will be moderated by site moderators for appropriate content.

9. There must be at least 6 participants for the photocontest voting to take place. If there is not, the contest will either be postponed or canceled for the particular month/theme. (In fairness to our vendors)

10.Winner of contest will not be eligible for the next contest.

11. The winner of the contest must choose 2 themes for the next months contest and submit there themes to the photocontest admin/moderator. If a theme is not submitted the photocontest admin/moderator will choose the next contest theme.

Remember to submit only ONE picture, any post including more than ONE picture will have all but the first picture removed to comply with rules.

Submissions will close June 30!!

Sponsored By:

The winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate Good on ANY product at their online shop, or can be sent in any other form also!! (no use deadline)

Thank You Airflow Innovations aka Lance for your support!!

AND!!!

New Prize!!!!!
This month the winner will also receive a Chrysler 300 challenge coin

Thank you Vanessa Scrlt FVR for helping support the contest!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
I agree that should be interesting, good luck to all, I just put my thinkin cap on.

#22 · (Edited)
This is a quote from my wife while discussing options for this months photo shoot (talking about Flint)

"Well u have to include a prostitute, a line of coke, and a coney dog..."

That's why I love this woman

EDIT:
Just got the next text:

"Better yet, leave the car out of the pic alltogether and have the caption read 'stolen car'."

#23 ·
This is a quote from my wife while discussing options for this months photo shoot (talking about Flint)

EDIT:
Just got the next text:

"Better yet, leave the car out of the pic alltogether and have the caption read 'stolen car'."
LMAO hahahahahahha Dort Hwy FTW!!!!!

#24 ·

EDIT:
Just got the next text:

lmao just make sure those prostitutes are purrty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.