Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stadiums

Examples: For us in michigan having your car next to the palace or commerica park or ford field.
All standard rules apply
Rules:

1. Each Competition will have a theme, and will be announced at the beginning of the contest.

2.Contestants are limited to 1 photo per contest

3.There MUST be a Chrysler 300 in the photograph submitted or an LX/LY. If you have an LX or LY other than a Chrysler 300 you must have 1000 posts or more on 300cforumz.com to participate.

4.No photoshopping is allowed other than cropping.
a.Exception: There will be photoshop contests and photoshopping will not only be allowed…but required (mspaint, photoshop, etc).

5.The submitted photo must be taken by the contestant (or in photoshop contests created by the contestant)

6.A caption or description will be allowed in the post with the photo

7.Each Photo must only be posted once, Nominated Photos may not be posted in another contest.

8.Each submission will be moderated by site moderators for appropriate content.

9. There must be at least 6 participants for the photocontest voting to take place. If there is not, the contest will either be postponed or canceled for the particular month/theme. (In fairness to our vendors)

10.Winner of contest will not be eligible for the next contest.

11. The winner of the contest must choose 2 themes for the next months contest and submit there themes to the photocontest admin/moderator. If a theme is not submitted the photocontest admin/moderator will choose the next contest theme.

Remember to submit only ONE picture, any post including more than ONE picture will have all but the first picture removed to comply with rules.

Submissions will close August 15!!

Sponsored By:

The winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate Good on ANY product at their online shop, or can be sent in any other form also!! (no use deadline)

Thank You Airflow Innovations aka Lance for your support!!

AND!!!

New Prize!!!!!
This month the winner will also receive a Chrysler 300 challenge coin

Thank you Vanessa Scrlt FVR for helping support the contest!!!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
good thing I live in KC... 2 stadiums right next to each other!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
damn I kinda submitted this photo last contest, maybe I can dig up another one
ha, i'll use this as a place holder and see if I can come up with something better. This was my rental car when I was up in Wisconsin a few years ago.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
himm this is gonna be tuff we only have minor league here there not big and grand like the pro's

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
How about Las Vegas Motor Speedway?

I will never find it but I have a picture of my car, far closer to the grandstands than it should be.

Forget it, nowhere would you be able to read LVMS.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Get the hell outta my turf!!!!!!

damn i kinda submitted this photo last contest, maybe i can dig up another one
ha, i'll use this as a place holder and see if i can come up with something better. This was my rental car when i was up in wisconsin a few years ago.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Get the hell outta my turf!!!!!!
haha first come first serve. picture was taken about this time 2008. It was like the second day of Packers Training Camp. Did you even have the 300 back then, lol. hopefully it's just a holder until I can get something better

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so did i get that right??
( my english is not so good )

should i post a pic of my ride, here in these Thread, to get with in the Contest??

cool photo. unfortunately this picture is not eligible for this contest as we are having a sports stadium theme. Since i know there is a language barrier you're more than welcome to re-post a picture of your chrysler 300 with a sports stadium in the background. :smileup:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Dunno if this might help, but probably you can understand spanish?

Basicamente tienes que tomar una foto de tu carro, pero el tema es de Estadios o Parques... Recuerda no puedes editar la foto, solo puedes cambiar el tamaño de la foto. Y SI en este mismo "thread" y donde sometes tu foto para participar, luego de agosto 15, se abre otro "thread" para votaciones. Ahi los miembros votan por su foto preferida y de ser elegida pues te ganas los premios! Buena Suerte!

so did i get that right??
( my english is not so good )

should i post a pic of my ride, here in these Thread, to get with in the Contest??

·
Registered
806 Posts
Scratching my head, I'm thinking my high school stadium, just kidding

1 - 20 of 77 Posts