Chrysler 300 forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
This is my submission for this months' contest "Stadium"

So I went with our Modern Stadium here at Puerto Rico's capital, San Juan. We have a couple of stadiums and this is our most recent. So if you guys ever come to the island let me know, I will show you around ;)
Good luck to all contestants! BTW where are the rest of the submissions???

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
OK, as promised here is my entry.

This is called BC Place in Vancouver, just been renamed Rogers Arena (still has "old" name on the blue Pepsi notice board in pic). I was gutted to see that all of the local car-parks and lay-by's around the stadium where all cordoned off for the construction that is going on (even the car-park that I did manage to sneak in was supposed to be for contractors!). After the winter Olympics that have just been held here the place was renamed and is undergoing HUGE construction getting ready for this seasons hockey games which host the Vancouver Canucks.

Anyway, the reason why I still chose this stadium even with the construction and it not looking too "pretty" is that THIS is the place that Canada won the gold medal in the men's hockey final when playing against the USA!!! :smileup:

I hope this gives some of you a smile ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is my submission for this months' contest "Stadium"

So I went with our Modern Stadium here at Puerto Rico's capital, San Juan. We have a couple of stadiums and this is our most recent. So if you guys ever come to the island let me know, I will show you around ;)
Good luck to all contestants! BTW where are the rest of the submissions???
i wanna win the contest, but i must say this is an excellent picture good luck man!

·
Registered
683 Posts
i wanna win the contest, but i must say this is an excellent picture good luck man!
:shy: thx when I saw your pic I said to myself... DANG!!! I need to go at the best one here at the island (1hour 1/2 of road trip) and at night to get a smooth style... good luck to you as well!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
200 Posts
:shy: thx when I saw your pic I said to myself... DANG!!! I need to go at the best one here at the island (1hour 1/2 of road trip) and at night to get a smooth style... good luck to you as well!!!:smileup:

After I saw your pic my first thought was, "Damn another Cool Vanilla beat me to the punch."

Then I actually looked at the pic and thougt, "Wow that's a great pic." Good luck to everybody.

·
Registered
200 Posts
OK, as promised here is my entry.

This is called BC Place in Vancouver, just been renamed Rogers Arena (still has "old" name on the blue Pepsi notice board in pic). I was gutted to see that all of the local car-parks and lay-by's around the stadium where all cordoned off for the construction that is going on (even the car-park that I did manage to sneak in was supposed to be for contractors!). After the winter Olympics that have just been held here the place was renamed and is undergoing HUGE construction getting ready for this seasons hockey games which host the Vancouver Canucks.

Anyway, the reason why I still chose this stadium even with the construction and it not looking too "pretty" is that THIS is the place that Canada won the gold medal in the men's hockey final when playing against the USA!!! :smileup:

I hope this gives some of you a smile ;)
Great shot. Good luck

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Great shot. Good luck
Thanks Donnie, I just couldn't get near the place with all the construction around which I'm a little dissappointed with but then its the effort that counts!

For anyone who is interested, THIS is how it will look when completed and is totally different from my picture............ shame this contest wasn't at the end of next year when the construction is complete!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgYG4PPYiJA

·
Registered
806 Posts
looking good, nice shot

·
Registered
806 Posts
You may have, looks like an ad in a magazine, good luck :smileup:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I got 15 shots yesterday afternoon and last night and they all suck... The ones at night are all blurry and dark, the ones during the evening (6pm ish) have people walking all over the place through my pictures... hope I can get some better ones tomorrow :\

41 - 60 of 77 Posts