Chrysler 300 forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I'll be posting up a pic, just have to get one that doesn't look like crap... You'd think it would be easy with the chiefs stadium and the royals stadium 100' from each other, but it's not.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's my submission for the "Stadium" Theme... Good Luck to All!

This was taken at Petco Park while on a trip in San Diego, contest timing couldn't have been better:D

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
rule number 9 has not been met, 9. There must be at least 6 participants for the photocontest voting to take place. If there is not, the contest will either be postponed or canceled for the particular month/theme. (In fairness to our vendors)I will leave the submission thread open for a few more days until we get a 6 or more submissions.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Wow ! I'd like to enter but geeez there is some serious stiff competition.

Todd, how many more entries do you need to make it where we can run the contest?

·
Registered
683 Posts
rule number 9 has not been met, 9. There must be at least 6 participants for the photocontest voting to take place. If there is not, the contest will either be postponed or canceled for the particular month/theme. (In fairness to our vendors)I will leave the submission thread open for a few more days until we get a 6 or more submissions.
Thx Todd!!! Hopefully we will get our remaining submission!

Wow ! I'd like to enter but geeez there is some serious stiff competition.

Todd, how many more entries do you need to make it where we can run the contest?
Cmon V, you can do it! We neex only one more submission, there are 5 already running..

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Cmon V, you can do it! We neex only one more submission, there are 5 already running..
I don't expect mine to hold a candle to the rest but being the sweet girl I am I'll snap a pic of mAlice tonight in front of slugger field tonight so you guys can duke it out.

:rev:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
It was a hard decision as to what shot I wanted to submit. Here is a photo of my car in the back of the newly renovated Arrohead stadium.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts