21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
congrats on your win

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Nice job Oscar . Lovin' the picture man .

·
Registered
825 Posts
Excellent work brother!!! That is a great looking pic....well deserved my friend!!! REP the BSOG!!

·
DFW LX CLUB Member
11,215 Posts
wait why has a whole month almost gone by without another contest?
OZ.. whats the next theme already!?

i sent a pm to todd right after i was announced the winner with the next theme but no other reply from him so that was my understanding that either my theme sucked or not enough interest :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
i sent a pm to todd right after i was announced the winner with the next theme but no other reply from him so that was my understanding that either my theme sucked or not enough interest :4-dontknow:
youre theme sucked jk lol :D btw what was the theme ?

·
DFW LX CLUB Member
11,215 Posts
youre theme sucked jk lol :D btw what was the theme ?

haha yeah it probably did but todd didnt want to be mean and he said it was good one lol :sad:

and the theme that i suggested was "Dark/Cloudy" since at that time the weather was not so great outside and figured it would fit the occasion and would make it easy for people to take some decent shots

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
haha sorry for the hiatus on the photo contest. I just didnt see the interest so i gave it a rest for a little while. Maybe i will do something for april. Oh and oscar your theme didnt suck i was just holding off.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts