Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I hate the new Ontario plates, but it's ok. I will make do

I really love the Heritage badges and the silver line

Love the back end design. Wish they would've put the 3rd brake light in the trunk lid earlier though

Bit of wear on the driver's seat there, gonna have to fill that in at some point

Probably gonna end up changing the radio at some point for something newer. I also wanna get some nice metal pedals, not sure where I could get those from but it would be cool. I'd also love to get some paddle shifters, if anyone has experience with that let me know please!

Just got the car last week. Bought it from an old guy who took really good care of it, and I plan to continue that trend, haha. I bought a dashcam already for it. I want to find a way to switch the center console plug to be ignition switched just like the cigarette lighter so I can keep the stupid ashtray closed. Looks stupid with a cord hanging out all the time, in my opinion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice car! I once owned an 06' heritage edition as well. Blaze red. Unfortunately no pics. Miss that car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
After driving it for a year, the dealership I bought it from called me and offered $2000 more than what I paid for it. Yes, is was the color.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After driving it for a year, the dealership I bought it from called me and offered $2000 more than what I paid for it. Yes, is was the color.
Well, I would say that's a good offer, haha. Mine was the opposite, it was driven as an employee car for a year and then sold at auction where the previous owner bought it from in 2007. Then he drove it till now, and now I have it. He bought it in the US, and imported it to Canada, at which point Chrysler told him to **** himself with the warranty because he imported it (apparently that's a no-go) so he just got it serviced at his trusted shop ever since.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hemi!! I searched for 3 months for this. I found it at a small town dealership.
Nice. Glad to hear you stuck with the V8, haha.

And yes, the car is indeed treating me well so far. I am hoping to make some cosmetic modifications soon over time, but for now the stock look is great. I like the look of this car, and I especially prefer the 3-line style taillights as opposed to the other style on the 300 of that era. Everything about this car has been making me happy so far. I trust it will stay that way!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Enjoy your sweet ride, and good luck to you as well. Take care!! Oh and may I suggest one of these. My other ride.
Screenshot_20200223-080454_Facebook.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts