Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a diablo sport trinity 1000 received it last week went thru the update process and hooked it up and it made my car slower? And I'm top of that it has now killed my battery 3 times so I unhooked it.

What kind of programmers do you all recommend. I didn't like how cheap it looked and felt ontop of the other issues I had with it so I'm going to send it back and get a refund of my 600 I spent on it.

What's the best programmer for a srt8 6.4 Chrysler?

·
Administrator
428 Posts
Trinities have been known to drain the battery depending on how you set them up if you leave it hooked up all the time but I thought it was an old issue. You should probably go to Diablo's site and search that specific forum. There have also been reports that the canned tunes have caused slower speeds or reduced HP but it's not often. You are only going to get 15 to 20HP max from a tune alone anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'm sending this one back and getting a refund. What other programmer is recommended for these cars? I don't care how much they are as long as they do what it's suppose to do and not make my car lose power like this one did

·
Administrator
428 Posts
I can only speak for the Diablo tuners but I think HP has one also. I run a custom tune from Hemifever but he uses Diablo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts