Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to install a dual double din in my 2005 300 i have the harness adapter wired correctly but my radio gets no power. Does it have a stock amp I'm missing?

·
Registered
45 Posts
The problem most likely isn't the amp. If you use a generic "Chrysler" harness adapter, you may find there's no ACC hot lead.

You can either manually run 12v to the ACC on the radio, or buy an LX-specific harness, like the PAC RP4-CH11 or equivalent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem most likely isn't the amp. If you use a generic "Chrysler" harness adapter, you may find there's no ACC hot lead.

You can either manually run 12v to the ACC on the radio, or buy an LX-specific harness, like the PAC RP4-CH11 or equivalent.

I checked and the car doesn't have a factory amp by the column any other location it can be?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts