Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Concept car that we are too old to drive?

NO JOKE!

The new Benz - Very different... .really different!.. .SCROLL DOWN...

This is the new Mercedes Benz SCL600.

This car is really different.

That's not what is different about it.

No Not the Lambo Doors either!

Not for the Trunk Lid

No steering wheel, you drive it with a joystick.

No pedals either. Can you drive with a joystick?
Your kids and grand kids probably can. The influence of video games in our lives has really arrived, wouldn't ya say?

SCARY THOUGHT THAT NOW A 7-YEAR OLD COULD STEAL YOUR CAR AND PROBABLY DRIVE IT BETTER THAN YOU.

Meech

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
with out the trunk / lambos and those horrible rims the car really isnt that bad lookin

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Yuck . To all . I got a joystick for you to drive with .

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, remember playing GT3 Spec and hitting the wall with high powered car, Joy Sticks Suck! They are only good for F16s and UFOs!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well if you think about it, it would be easier to make quick maneuvers with the joystick. with the steering wheel, you have to make a lot more movements to make the turn. it would just take practice.

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
That is different..like driving in a video game lol! you can drive in the passenger seat as well!

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Hey without a steering wheel you could really have space to **** in the front seat now .

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
The steering wheel has turned out to be the best device for controlling a vehicle; joysticks were one of the first type of controls. They tend to be rather excitable when you hit the brakes, get bumped from the side or even sneeze, lol. Steering wheels are stable in these situations... I am surprized that anyone would bring out a concept with a joystick today.

I remember this concept.. it received a lot of flak from everyone when it came out. And those doors were stolen from Koenigsegg, the dogs.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Why does this thing remind me of a '92 Crown Victoria?

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
I swear that looks like a car from the 80's..just can't think of which one. It's rounder than the old car..but it so reminds me of the taurus/sable kinda look. I wouldn't mind driving with ps2 etc type controls..but not looking fugly like that.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts