Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had to say goodbye to Miss Hemi (2005 300c (green) with an awesome HEMI!!) with only 75,000 miles on her. Got some major hail damage (front and back windows destroyed along with the usual hail dents (golf ball to baseball sized). Insurance totalled her out. I have replace her with Miss Vixer (2015 300 Limited (silver) with a V6 and an 8 speed tranny) with 118,000 miles. She is not fully loaded (no memory seats, no remote garage door opener, no navigation (google maps on my phone works just fine) and possibly a couple of other things that I don't need). The V6 does run very well and with the 8 speed tranny, well the ride is smooth. I think that I am going to enjoy Miss Vixer just as much as I did Miss Hemi.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she looks sweet how's the car so far
Miss Vixer is doing just fine. It's like driving a space ship....lol. I am really impressed and not really missing the items that that I required when I had to look for her. I have not missed the Hemi so far, as the V6 8 speed tranny runs just fine and has the pep that I am really impressed with. I am loving her!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Miss Vixer is doing just fine. It's like driving a space ship....lol. I am really impressed and not really missing the items that that I required when I had to look for her. I have not missed the Hemi so far, as the V6 8 speed tranny runs just fine and has the pep that I am really impressed with. I am loving her!!!!
I got a 2.7 lit with a 4 speed it does the job I live in the city so the 190 hp serves me good but keep us up to date especially if you update anything have a great day and be safe out there everyone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts