1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Chrysler 300 limited and Im having several problem
1. turn the key to ACC and car wont come
2.I cant use the key fob to lock or unlock the doors
3.horn relay and fuse have being change but horn blow repeatly until shut off the caro_O

·
Registered
397 Posts
If you don't have a advance OBD reader stop by a mechanic and check the car for codes. If one of the control module is bad you should have codes.
For the FOB open it and try to clean the connector with an eraser, Be careful on the little metal circle on the rubber part, they can come off very easy.
If you have a cleaner like Simple Green that attack Carbon, use cotton swab to clean them, Also if the battery is old replace it.
See if the problem for the FOB go away, if not something more complicated is going on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't have a advance OBD reader stop by a mechanic and check the car for codes. If one of the control module is bad you should have codes.
For the FOB open it and try to clean the connector with an eraser, Be careful on the little metal circle on the rubber part, they can come off very easy.
If you have a cleaner like Simple Green that attack Carbon, use cotton swab to clean them, Also if the battery is old replace it.
See if the problem for the FOB go away, if not something more complicated is going on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I understand I have already change the battery in the fob and also change fuses and relays.As soon as I change the relay and fuse for the horn,the horn starting blow repeatedly.Far as the ACC is the car won’t turn on in that position.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts