Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, in order to help the volunteers who create signature pics for us here on the Z, I've created a sticky thread for ALL signature pic requests.

So post up your request here. It helps if your request includes:

A good quality pic of your car.

Specifics on a theme if you have one you'd like to see. If you have a background picture or a mod list you'd like to have incorporated, post them up too.

Lastly, specify if you'd like an animated .gif file or a static .jpg file.

Many Thanks to the volunteers here who spend their time putting the signature pics together!

Post the ones you have, make your requests here, and Let's Rock Some Siggy Pics Here!!!

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Paul! It'll be kinda nice to see all the different sigs in one place and give the boyz somewhere to go to and see if anyone has a request.

In fact, here's my siggy pics I've had done over the past couple of years or so:

By HAZMAN

By DartBoy

By Goober

And of course, this last one by Sniper!

So Let's Rock Some Siggy Pics Here!!!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Ok here is a idea of what I am looking for. can you take the pick of halos and overlay it with a background of ERAGON if possible and then fade to pick of the hood and side view together somehow. I know I am making it difficult. just the vision that came to mind.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Wow! I love it. I don't quite know how to express sincere appreciation through the internet lol, but you definitely put a smile on my face. I've finally got something to put in my sig! :pepper::rockon::Banana01::woohoo::w00t::head3:

Thanks again!
No problem at all, brother! Anytime, Mate!:smileup:

I'll see what I can come up with, Ghost!!

1 - 20 of 413 Posts