Chrysler 300 forum banner
381 - 400 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Hello I am not one to ask for help when it comes to this kind of stuff but I am really out of my realm with this. I don't want anything real fancy just a good quality picture of my ride 2010 300 S8 if possible. I have seen quite a few that you all have done for members and I think that is great! It may not be said enough but thanks for what you do it is appreciated!!

Scott

·
Registered
438 Posts
This is a great idea. Is there still somebody making sigs? I've been in need of a decent sig for a long time. I'll have to put some pix up.

·
Registered
438 Posts
If you get the time, I'd love and really appreciate one for my C with a mods list. Either jpeg with these pix or bmp that switches from pic to pic.

Mods list: Zoomers cat back exhaust, JBA free flows, Air Hammer, Nitrous, Trinity, Airbags with Nitrogen, Grip Front and Rear clip and 22" Esinems.

And good to hear your okay in the East.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Bump, just in case someone was willing to do some super majic today. ;)

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
If you get the time, I'd love and really appreciate one for my C with a mods list. Either jpeg with these pix or bmp that switches from pic to pic.

Mods list: Zoomers cat back exhaust, JBA free flows, Air Hammer, Nitrous, Trinity, Airbags with Nitrogen, Grip Front and Rear clip and 22" Esinems.

And good to hear your okay in the East.

I know its been awhile for me, but i finally got a new laptop so i can stop living in the dark ages.
Not to shake the rust off my graphics....How Did I Do?

381 - 400 of 413 Posts