Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I can not get the Uconnect app to work via the SiriusXM Guardian... App doesn't work starting car, making sos calls or locking doors.

I trouble shot with the techs but I was now told to go to the dealer.

Any advice? Or tips? I can see the dealer charging me for something outrageous.

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
68 Posts
Hello, I can not get the Uconnect app to work via the SiriusXM Guardian... App doesn't work starting car, making sos calls or locking doors.

I trouble shot with the techs but I was now told to go to the dealer.

Any advice? Or tips? I can see the dealer charging me for something outrageous.
What year is your car? Nav? Performed 'soft reset'? Hard Reset? What does work? 2017 UConnect devices and newer went through the 3G 'sunset' unscathed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2019 Chrysler 300 Limited AWD with NAV 8.4 UCONNECT SirusXM Guardian...... No resets complete... No app functions work but vehicle health report does... Assist/SOS call does not work... Remote start and lock does not work via app.

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
68 Posts
2019 Chrysler 300 Limited AWD with NAV 8.4 UCONNECT SirusXM Guardian...... No resets complete... No app functions work but vehicle health report does... Assist/SOS call does not work... Remote start and lock does not work via app.
Did you phone UConnect Customer Service with this info? They will speak to you for free, even offering troubleshooting advice. They will ask for the car's VIN. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts