Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of folks go to Gatty every year. But I also know that it is a really long trip for people out in the Great Plains states and points west and north. The Mopar-Nation Midwest Meet is an alternative for those folks who want to experience a 'Z' meet but don't have the time or resources to attend Gatty. We have some really cool stuff set up and plenty of things to do. Check it out!! Come and meet some of your forumZ friends and let's party

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know alot of folks go to Gatty every year. But I also know that it is a really long trip for people out in the Great Plains states and points west and north. The Mopar-Nation Midwest Meet is an alternative for those folks who want to experience a 'Z' meet but don't have the time or resources to attend Gatty. We have some really cool stuff set up and plenty of things to do. Check it out!! Come and meet some of your forumZ friends and let's party
hey man im going to both. :smileup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have about 40 cars registered so far!!! Only 1 300 though???? C'mon folks I know y'all like to party haha, hope more of you are able to come out and hang with other Z members.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts