Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ,happy 2010 SRT8 owner from AU :)

Ill be getting Diablo T1000 in the next few days...im still a little confused , Im aware that there are tunes (canned) on the unit but ,can you buy tunes from Diablo or from any other sources ?

And also can the t1000 still be effective with a stock engine?
Ive done exhaust cat back...thats it.
im really not keen doing much more then that.

Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes, Even with the canned tunes on the system you will feel a difference. I feel these are worth the money and you can also get diagnostic readings as well. Never know, you may want anther tune form a local shop or from Johan and this is needed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys ,happy 2010 SRT8 owner from AU :)

Ill be getting Diablo T1000 in the next few days...im still a little confused , Im aware that there are tunes (canned) on the unit but ,can you buy tunes from Diablo or from any other sources ?

And also can the t1000 still be effective with a stock engine?
Ive done exhaust cat back...thats it.
im really not keen doing much more then that.

Thanks
What's happening man, yes the tuner is going to be one of your best performance upgrades but watch out for those canned tunes when I dropped it in to my car the data logger showed a lot of knocking within my engine, definitely get ahold of Johan from Diablo and let him write you a custom tune for the way your car runs you will not regret it, plus he helped get rid of all the knocking showing in the data logger, hope this helps...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts