Speaker in trunk of SRT-8 and headlight question...

Discussion in '300C SRT8 Specific Discussion' started by xeasyriderx, Feb 16, 2017.

1. xeasyriderx

xeasyriderx New Member

Vehicle:
    300 SRT-8
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2006
    Trim?:
    300C SRT8
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    I found a net still in the bag under the floor of my SRT's trunk. I know what it is used for and looked to put it up and found that there was a hook on passengers side and the rear base speaker was on the drivers side. Then it occurred to me that if I had to replace a tail light bulb on that side, that I would have to drop the speaker to do so. So, how does the speaker come away from the inner panel of the trunk??? I didn't want to start disassembling things if it wasn't necessary.
    I went to O'Reilly's for replacement headlight bulbs and bought the high and low beam replacement bulbs. I went to UTube and looked as to how to replace. They showed something that looked like a ballast attached to the bulb. What I bought was just the bulbs, high/low. I haven't taken the bulbs out to compare, but I'm a little concerned that I have purchased the wrong bulbs. Any help???

2. xeasyriderx

xeasyriderx New Member

Vehicle:
    300 SRT-8
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2006
    Trim?:
    300C SRT8
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    I wrote a question to this form on Feb 16 and have waited for someone to reply to help and explain a solution to my problem. I see people have looked at my post, but no one has posted a reply. The main reason for my joining this forum was to feel a part of something that we all have in common and to be able to discuss situations as they came up. I'm not feeling the love here..Even a bad answer to my question would have been better than dead air. I have posted more than once and never an answer, so if this is a good ole' boys club and only some reply to only some, then I guess I figured you guys and this forum wrong. I'll be taking my business elsewhere....