Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there I am new to this site and I am looking to get some input on what is the best exhaust to put on my car. I am not a Flowmaster kind of guy so I don't want that. I have really been looking at the SLP for it, but I also like CORSA. A few people have mentioned GIBSON, but I haven't heard the 6.1 with that exhaust. If anybody has any input that would be great. I am looking for that really tough sound that gets some attention, but doesn't drone to much inside. Let me know what yall have thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey there I am new to this site and I am looking to get some input on what is the best exhaust to put on my car. I am not a Flowmaster kind of guy so I don't want that. I have really been looking at the SLP for it, but I also like CORSA. A few people have mentioned GIBSON, but I haven't heard the 6.1 with that exhaust. If anybody has any input that would be great. I am looking for that really tough sound that gets some attention, but doesn't drone to much inside. Let me know what yall have thanks
hey,
did you ever get an ehaust??....i went on youtube to listen to sound-clips and "billy boat" exhaust is THE BEST i've ever heard on a 300... my buddy has a 5 series mercedes and he just removed his resonators and his car sounds awsome..... i think i'm gonna take that rout.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts