Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I’m new to the group and need some help. Last week I got 22s for my 2014 300 and have some issues with my front suspension. The car is sitting lower on the passenger side to the point where the upper control arm rubbing on the tire, tire size is 265-35-22. I have no idea what it could be and if you could give me some advice I’ll appreciate it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
hum that is strange, only thing I can think of, would be the suspension alignment to compensate for the road curvature. But it should be the driver side that would be lower ... Is that in the front or back ? Also what engine you got, your profile don't give much info on the type or car you have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hum that is strange, only thing I can think of, would be the suspension alignment to compensate for the road curvature. But it should be the driver side that would be lower ... Is that in the front or back ? Also what engine you got, your profile don't give much info on the type or car you have.
Is in the front passenger side is a 2014 300 with v6 engine

·
Registered
504 Posts
Usually the wheel will be under the lower arm, and could touch the bolt that hold the ball join from the control arm. Some people grind the bolt down to make room. ( piece 29 ). If you are telling me it is touching piece 25 O_O .... The wheel should move with the knuckle (piece 12) so that should not touch unless the offset is not correct. For that you would need a spacer. I can see when the knuckle goes up the 2 side of the upper arm come down and could touch. But that is a lot of travel before it does.... Did you remove insulation or make your springs shorter ? Is the wheel sitting properly on the rotor ?

for reference image and numbers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts