Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've never seen this done. I think it would be great to have for new members. A thread dedicated to just pictures of grills. The first questions asked are what kinds of grills are there....or what exhaust should I get.

Post up your grill, or any other grill made for the 300. Preferably with a link of where to purchase the grill or who it is made by if possible, and the cost you paid or an close estimation.

To start things off here are my two grills.

This is the Tommy Z grill, it is brilliant black with flat black mesh....you gan purchase it from www.tommyzdesign.com you can get this grill for about $500

This is the same grill with stainless mesh.....

This is the previous grill i had which is the Mopar Accessory grill..... you can purchase it easily from our supporting vendor Eastchrysler. or www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com you can many times find this grill used for $250 or purchase new for $325

·
Premium Member
34,041 Posts
Mines nothing special but I think it looks good. It's made of ABS plastic. I would have went with one of the Metal ones, but with the harsh winters we have in Canada, I was worrying about corrosion. I bought mine from ebay a while back for about $90 shipped to Canada(right to my door). I couldn't find the buyer I got it from, but I found the exact grill that I bought, from another vendor..It is a little more expensive from this vendor..here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/05-06-07-CHRYSLER-300-CHROME-MESH-BENTLEY-GRILLE-GRILL_W0QQitemZ140139635530QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33645QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's some pics:

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is the Dub edition grill from mopar it's not cheap, and you can get an aftermarket one for much less that looks very close to being the same...but if you gotta go mopar this is the only one like it. It's about $900

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Whoever said you were stupid Mike was wrong. What a great thread to start.

Well I never bought a grill, I just modified mine

This grill is with ther vertical bars cut except the center one with silver mesh:

Hosted on Fotki

This is with all the vertical bars cut with flat black mesh

Hosted on Fotki

My grill is being painted again with Gloss black to match my 2 tone hood.

·
Registered
939 Posts
TZ Grill

Grip Grill and Facia Color matched...

Now for all of you who have thought of the Grip Facia... Sorry to be the Barer of bad news... But it is too low for the SRT8. I found out the hard way. I had my Original repainted, and I am putting it back on.

I'll keep the Grip for Car shows, but it hangs about 1 1/3 inches lower than the original facia.

1 - 20 of 422 Posts