Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the key trick and got codes P0645, P0481, U1110, U1120, U1121. Pulled and replaced fuse #11 and replaced radiator and a/c clutch relay that seemed blown. Now only have codes P0645 And U1120. Car is no start at all when i turn key. Brake and steering wheel is stiff and battery voltage is at 13v. Throttle body indicator comes on when attempting crank as check engine light blinks but no sound. Put new battery in key fob which was dead to see if it was anti theft to no help. Tried jump starting which didnt help. Replaced ignition switch and actuator few months back and it ran til a week ago. Sometimes i pull fuse 11 and all codes disappear and then after while the come back up on dash with key trick. Dinging and interior lights work. Any ideas .?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All codes point to pcm to my knowledge, should i replace.? Was going to use paperclip and test a/c clutch relay and starter relay to see if blown. Will also check throttle body plate and clean if needed. May go buy a ohm meter and try to decode instructions how to use as it seems complicated. I could then use the meter to check the vehicle speed sensors as well. But what should i be looking for in terms of volts or amps from the ac compressor, throttle body, speed sensors and starter relay .?????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts