Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried YouTube, but they chopped the quality and then muted it because I put a ZZ Top audio track on it. So I checked out Mega Video (I watch movies on there constantly) and they will allow up to 500 Mb uploads for free members, 5Gb for subscribers or more. The quality and options are great.

Check it out:

<<< CLICK IMAGE FOR THE VIDEO

MegaVideo allows you to resize the video and the aspect ratio to fit your screen. Place your cursor over the movie and the menus will pop up. If there is an ad along the bottom, click on the "X" in the upper right to close it.

P.S.: I know Spring Fling wasn't in Las Vegas, but I listened to ZZ Top 70% of the time, and that song just seemed to fit.

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Loved it Jay . Loved every minute if it . So well edited . Loved the trip home .....the girls are getting big . Outstanding work dude !!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Awesome video! I wish LA wasn't 3000 miles away one way. Looks like an incredible time.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kick ass vid Jay...as usual!
Thanks Jim! Haven't done any recently... I spend too much time editing, lol

Loved it Jay . Loved every minute if it . So well edited . Loved the trip home .....the girls are getting big . Outstanding work dude !!
Thanks Mike! The girls are getting older way too fast. Especially Shelby- she is eleven going on 19.
The trip home was via my sister's house in Arizona. A long side-track, but I made HUGE points with her!

Awesome video man! Loved it! Love the end with the kids!!! Too cool!
Thanks Clay! I'm sure the "Z" call-out in the credits didn't miss your eye :rolleyes:

Awesome Vid Jay!!!
Thanks Sebastian!

outstanding job Jay!!! here are some rep points
Thanks Daniel- and I appreciate the points :wavey:

Reactions: 1 Bad Snake

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
:smiley_thumbs_up: Thanks so much for the awesome video Jay. I totally forgot about that ZZ/Elvis song (it sounds sic on a great audio system as I recall). Glad you enjoyed yourself...but who wouldn't? Throwin' some beans your way bro!

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Another Tork's kick ass vid. So did you gain weight on that trip? lol
Thanks John! No.. no weight gain, Shelby is just not used to seeing me wear my shirts untucked. I'm either in a suit or in work jeans, with the shirt tucked in so I can clip the tape measure, etc. on my pocket, lol.

Great vid Jay, I see that you went through Vegas on the way back... surprised I didn't run into you down on the strip. My wife says your kids are cute btw!
Thanks Brad- I was in Vegas for one hour, mostly stuck in traffic trying to get back on route. I read you just got back.. I bet you had a great time and travelled some great roads.

Awesome video! I wish LA wasn't 3000 miles away one way. Looks like an incredible time.
A number of guys flew in. One guy from Chicago had his car trucked in and he flew in to catch up... blew me away. He said he dropped $3k doing it. ...wow

Excellent video Jay. You make me wanna move to the west coast just for the events and the members of all these forums.
Hey Bert- just visit around March, lol. I feel the same way when I read about the events on the east side.

I can't view it for some reason. Do I have to register to be a "member" to view it?
No, I watched dozens of movies before I registered. I'm not sure what may be causing the problem... if your computer is bogged down or your connection is slow it will cause troubles.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
No, I watched dozens of movies before I registered. I'm not sure what may be causing the problem... if your computer is bogged down or your connection is slow it will cause troubles.

I got a clean computer, I just click it and there's like an ad for the site but no X for me to click it off and get the vid running....hmmm, I'm perplexed now.

I'll keep messing with it, I wanna see this vid!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I got a clean computer, I just click it and there's like an ad for the site but no X for me to click it off and get the vid running....hmmm, I'm perplexed now.

I'll keep messing with it, I wanna see this vid!!!!!
When you click the link, a new window should pop up for Mega Video. In the middle of the window there should be a small red circle with a white arrow in it. Click this and it will (eventually) turn into a green circle with an arrow. When you click on this one, you'll get attacked with a pop-up and the movie will start.
If that isn't happening, I am not sure what to say Nik. There is a 1.5 second flash pic of your ride in there :D

Reactions: NubNub and pd300c

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
awesome video i love what you did around the hemmissey part also i had to rewind the girl with nickinfleet looks pretty damn hot (2:58 if anyone missed it). flex wheelers car is just plain sick. great video man i loved the ending transitions.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.