Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for this in advance. It takes me forever to complete anything, and this will be no different, but I wanted to post something!

I actually started this a couple of months ago, but didn't take any pics until today, and these won't show much. Sorry for the cell phone pics w/o flash.

It isn't a HUGE mod, just a new grill and stuff, but so much work goes into it I thought I'd take some pics of the rough stuff.

Cutting some aluminum parts (yeah, there is about a pound of aluminum chips on the floor):

Blind-tapping a bar for mounting (you can see some grill parts in the background):

I'll post more as I get further along. At this rate, probably a pic or two every month, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The grill will be in the same theme, but only more so, if that makes sense.

I want to go a bit more extreme without going too far. It may be too much for some, but I want to do something different.

I will be taking the old grill off and "rebuilding it" since it was pretty badly pitted from the trip to Irvine.

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Looks like you have plans to make it even more dimensional . 3 -d shadowing effect if you will . Whatever the hell you are diong.....it's going to look awesome . You are a proven track record . Just don't **** it up .....we're watching now.....lol . Good luck .

·
Registered
560 Posts
Can't wait!!! :wavey:

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Wow Jay, this looks like it's going to be a pretty cool mod. Take your time with it and document the project with pics for us pic ho's lol! Looking forward to seeing this in progress!

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 273 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.