Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new to the forum. Ive been looking around and cant seem to find the problem im having with my dash lights. Ive checked fuses and wires but im not too sure which wires to really check for. I recently took my car in to get some suspension parts fixed and while i was already there i had been having this problem with my trunk not working so i told them to take a look to see what was the problem. They ended up fixing the trunk latch..it was a wire, runs through the rubber piece next the the hydraulic, that was cut. They had the car for a full day so im not really sure what they messed with and i didnt realize they weren't working till it got dark. The headlight switch, ac control, clock and PRND lights by the shifter are all out. Really would appreciate any suggestions on this..thank you

·
Registered
397 Posts
It might just be that the harness for the wire was not plug properly, You can use a small plastic tool and pull the central cover out, check the wires. It is also possible the small light bulb on the circuit just burn. They can be replace if you are handy for a few dollars. There is a guide on the forum. If you unscrew the module, and examine the bulv, they have a small plastic cover over them for the color, just gently pul it off and see if they are dark.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts