Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
I did it on my Honda Accord a couple of years back. Not something I would do on the 300C, but it is an easy install. Cool for shows I guess, but side tilt is much more impressive.

·
Registered
938 Posts
it's a show thing... I personally woudln't do it though. I've seen it and think it's a waste IMO. It's a trunk for crying out loud, lol.

But to each their own.

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
the nice thing about this kit is that you use the trunk normally. But when at a show, to show of more of your trunk, you remove a pin and it swivels down so you see the plate side.

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
then you wouldnt see the monitors.

I finished the install Thursday, no time to order the 50lbs struts.

And its a 2x2 ass monkey. lol

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble but it is not a direct bolt on for the LX. You would have to have the square trunk mount like in the 300M. You can make a kit your self with some high grade hinges. We worked on a 300 and got the trunk to do this already, mines up next. I'll be starting on mine in a few weeks, I'll post pics as soon as I can either find the ones from the last install or post some from my install,...whatever you do don't buy it, you'll be pissed when you see it is not a direct bolt on...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the information, and your personal input. I'll be looking forward to the pictures, however they come...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts