Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I get a vehicle service contract on my new 2012 Chrysler 300 Limited AWD v6 luxury package with 23,412 miles. No factory warranty since 9 years old. Not worried about small repairs, but wouldn’t like to get a $3-$6k engine or transmission/awd issues. Probably will only have til 100-125k miles. Thinking about rolling the dice and just paying out of pocket, cheapest coverage I could find was about $2300-2500 for 4-5 years and 100-125k miles with $100 deductible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was thinking the same thing\, have a 2012 SRT8 with 69+, if it is not a problem which company are you thinking about...?

·
Registered
6 Posts
With the sophistication and electronics in these cars, it's a roll of the dice. For what it costs, try replacing the radio, or any component in the car and what you pay for the extended warranty will pay for itself. If you plan on holding onto the car, it would be peace of mind. I have a Mopar one on my 2018 300 and feel better with it. Personal choice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I am going to do it Today Friday 06/11/21... I feel it is the right thing if you are going to keep your ride and save some money in the Long Run... Just My Opinion...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts