Chrysler 300 forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Rear ended a olds aero on the highway who realized at the last second they needed to take a left. Didn't do any damage but they took off like a bat out of hell right after. I have a small crack on my grille now. :/ At least I have plans to replace it with a mesh one already.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I replaced the outside drivers door handle. Besides working in a tight area I could barely see into it was pretty easy. Now I gotta replace the rear door handle.:i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
What did I do to my 300 today?

I kicked it, because it wouldn't come out of park. Now, I'm going to search the forums for a solution.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Navigation up grade gone wrong

I just got my new map update today in the mail. I put it in and it don't work.
It says Error during update.I just got this 2009 300C AWD sweet car. The phone wont pair and the new 200 dollar disk don't work. can anyone help me.I got the disk from HERE navigation.com. It is the uconnect 830N (REU) I think is the wrong one. Should it be 730N (RER) or does it matter?? thanks for any help:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I installed a Kenwood DDX9702S, and integrated it with uConnect, ODB2, EVIC, Sub/Amp, Steering wheel controls, and added HDMI in my center console for an Amazon Fire TV Stick.

Next up, backup camera.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I finally order HID fog lights for my car and to test the color I got my kit from allxenon.com and got their $28 kit with cancellers (extra $20)
I finally installed it today and wow I was surprised on how good they came out!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I Installed a HID Kit 6000k. 2018 Chrysler 300S white on white, nav, heated seats, panoramic roof, rear spoiler and 20s..

·
Registered
358 Posts
Suspension questions.... Are the bushings in the rear tension links replaceable ? If so , what do you recommend. 2006 300c rwd.
yes and no, most can be replace if you have a pressing tool. It usualy cost less time and part to replace them all. But if you are looking to upgrade, Something like energy suspension web site have a kit with all the bushing. Still some are missing. And you need to keep the old metal part, and outside bushing sleeve to install those.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts