Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change out the turn signal and the reverse lights for the headlights and taillights what size do I look for???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm changing out my headlights and taillights but they don't come with the turn signal or reverse lights leds what leds do I buy to replace these lights??

·
Registered
63 Posts
3757 for your front turn signals and 3057 for your reverse bulb. I would make an account on eBay. I found some good Cree led projector bulbs for the reverse.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its the same for the headlights and taillights right? Also I have a ebay account that's were I plan onoordering from... Led projector for the taillight???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The CCFL Halo Projector headlights I'm buying from eBay don't come with the turn signal I'm pretty sure and the taillights don't come with the turn signal or reverse lightsiI'm pretty sure that's why I'm asking the questions thanks for all the help

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think your gettin the same headlights I ordered.. My LED taillights did not come with bulbs becuase most of it is already wired into it, and My headlights did come with bulbs, But just same as the stock ones. Now I'm looking into 15watt H.I.D. reverse bulbs. One seller has them.. $75CAD. Not sure about the quality untill I order them..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found those cree led projectors are they better than regular leds? My car is ccurrently in the shop getting a fresh coat of silver steel metallic will post pictures when it's ready thanks for all the help... It'smakes me mad when you go to local shops and they are trying to charge at least double the price for the same stuff on ebay

·
Registered
63 Posts
Those Cree LEDs are awsome. I know they are a bit expensive compared to the cheaper LED bulbs but Cree LEDs are at least 5x brighter. and the higher wattage you go, the brighter they get. Ya all the shops do, is order off a webiste and just mark up the price. Same with most of the vendors selling their products here. 9/10 I can find the SAME items for at least 25-50% cheaper.

·
DFW LX CLUB Member
11,215 Posts
I love my cree led projector leds for my reverse lights! Makes it a whole lot easier at night when reversing out! Especially with really dark tinted windows lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey did you guys doing anything for your fogs??? Want to just upgrade the bulb I was thinking about halo projector butiI don't think they are CCFL at least the ones on ebay I found some 3'ccfl projector fogs but I'm pretty sure I need 4' anyway just want to upgrade the bulb what is the best option?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts