Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hopefully I can take my 300c out of the garage at the end of next month, should I get a oil change or anything else? About a week before I stored it I changed the oil and the day of I put stabil in the gas tank. I stored it about the middle of nov.

·
Registered
307 Posts
You should be fine, Just start it.

·
Premium Member
34,041 Posts
I do this every year. Wash, wax, claybar..and even go the extra, and oil it. I also do a lube, oil filter/general maintainance, and put a fresh tank of gas with the fuel stabilizer. Plus, I start up for about half an hour about every five weeks on a nice day, ..if there are any lol! I even drive it up and down the drive just to get things moving. Works like a charm. You can get an oil change since it's been sitting there a while. I do, but that's just my preference.

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Yeah...I'd go ahead and change the oil, check the battery charge, check the tire pressure, pull the fuel pump fuse, depressurize the fuel system and then plug it all back in and go!

·
Premium Member
34,041 Posts
Yeah...I'd go ahead and change the oil, check the battery charge, check the tire pressure, pull the fuel pump fuse, depressurize the fuel system and then plug it all back in and go!
Great tips Michael! I never knew about the fuel system stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts