Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Heritage 300C. I can't find crap anywhere that isn't overpriced as hell. The only ones I can find are weathertech, and as we know they're overpriced as hell. Where can I find good ones? I hate those universal trimmable ones.

·
Registered
153 Posts
DCA makes their own, which I happen to like better than Weathertech, and they're a little less expensive. You can buy them on that big auction website, or that other website named after a river in South America.

There's a new brand called Ucaskin that makes what look like a decent set of front and rear all-weather mats. They sell for about $50, but I'm not sure they offer them for first-gen cars. Might be worth a look.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DCA makes their own, which I happen to like better than Weathertech, and they're a little less expensive. You can buy them on that big auction website, or that other website named after a river in South America.

There's a new brand called Ucaskin that makes what look like a decent set of front and rear all-weather mats. They sell for about $50, but I'm not sure they offer them for first-gen cars. Might be worth a look.
Thanks, I'll look into it!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I got a set at canadian tire when I got my car in 2009, don't remeber the brand, but they where not that expensive. And are still in perfect shape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts