Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, A friend of mine wants to sell me his R/T seats. They'll give my 300 a sporty look but Im wondering if they'll be a perfect match ( will the back seat fit?)... Any info would be much appreciated :D

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Yes...they will fit! PipsMom just completed a how to on how to put C seats into a touring!!

It would be even easier for you since you already have the plugs etc for everything..just bolt in and bolt out!!!! Takes a little time but can be done with just some effort!

go for it

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Yep...fits like a glove...I also have the R/T seats in my touring.....Love em!!! You will too!!!

Just remember to change the rear bolsters too!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey guys, A friend of mine wants to sell me his R/T seats. They'll give my 300 a sporty look but Im wondering if they'll be a perfect match ( will the back seat fit?)... Any info would be much appreciated :D
Pipsmom put a set of Magnum RT seats in her 300 Touring and has a write up of doing the rears. The only issue she had was power to the passenger seat, but if you have that already, it'll plug and play. Also, Check out her "clip" thread for more info.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm looking for a leather interior for my 2010 300 touring, will the seats from an 05 to 09 fit if I pick up a parts car ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts