Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my drivers side window controls only make the rear windows go down.
The front passenger only goes down if you press the passenger side switch. So the two front window controls on the driver side don't work.when pressed. Any ideas? I tried pulling it and all wires looked to be cnnected.

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
You could try pressing each button down and then up for about 15 seconds....

·
Registered
506 Posts
Did water get in your switch ? Had an old car where the board short circuit from water infiltration. You will need to open the door side, see youtube there a few video on that. Then you could take a wire and unplug the switch, short the wire to make the motor go up and down. If it does you have a bad switch probably. If not could be motor. Still check all the fuse before you purchase any thing expansive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ran into my first problem with a customers chrysler 300c non base model. Both front windows were inop including lock/unlock control and turn signals. After a whole day of testing i found power coming into and out of the fuse for the driver door module thats located in the ipm block(in trunk) but no power out of the red/gray wire that comes out of ipm block. Searched all day for answers and no one seemed to have 1. Fixed the issue by replacing ipm block(fuse box) located in trunk next to battery. All windows now operate normally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts