Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would these headers work on an SRT? Also what next?

It says for 5.7 cars, but wondering if these would still work an a 6.1 car?

Also, what is a "reducer" thats the only thing it says isn't included.

Also, if these were installed, would the cats have to go bye bye? Just wondering about the cats, because I do plan to get them gone soon.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/psm-70-2242/overview/year/2006/make/chrysler/model/300

Also, would headers be alright? Im kind of unsure on what mod I want to do next... Catch can is one for sure. But right now the car only has a can tune, straight pipes, and I have a cam that will be going in this month, after the cam a CMR tune will be on hopefully the next day if not that day.

Any push in a direction would be appreciated!

Thanks!

·
a.k.a. EvilSRT
2,409 Posts
Nope. 5.7 only. If you're looking for parts to help make more power with your cam.......

Heads
Overdrive Pully
SRT shorty headers

Also, with headers your cats stay. IT's when you get into the mid pipes that you decide cats or no cats.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. 5.7 only. If you're looking for parts to help make more power with your cam.......

Heads
Overdrive Pully
SRT shorty headers

Also, with headers your cats stay. IT's when you get into the mid pipes that you decide cats or no cats.
Oh ok, thanks. Now when you say SRT shorty headers are you talking about our oem headers?

Could you post a link to overdrive pulley? I did a little searching on google, but couldnt seem to find any websites selling them... :4-dontknow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts